At Cagsawa Church

At Cagsawa Church
Taguan kami ni Mayon

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Travel Buddies by choice.. :)


Very well said..

Many will think I'm quite insane to travel with someone I just knew for nearly a year now, not that close with you, nor not even in a relationship with you.  But going out with you for quite some time, chatting with you for months, and been able to travel once to almost halfway of our country with you, was enough. I just knew you'll be a perfect travel buddy for me. So if they still can't get it, let me give them this 10 Reasons Why I Love to Travel With You :)

Let me start with my number 10:
You're adventurous and brave enough to face your fears. 
Travelling with someone as adventurous as you makes me feel brave. You are teaching me how to face some fears I have since my younger years. From walking up and down the hill to get a breathtaking panoramic view of the sea, to plunging into the waters of the unknown, the passion on trying new things than our norms, was really a One of a kind experience. And for that, I am grateful to you. (first-time ko yun e)

Number 9. We shared everything. 
With you there's no just mine or just yours. We divided everything into half. From our expenses, toiletries, plates and utensils, to the food we eat, even to the smallest bite of camote and maruya we shared it. (walang lamangan. Haha) 

Number 8. Less talk, more of a nature lover.
I like travelling with you because I find peace and serenity. We talk less and we just enjoy admiring the beautiful scenery in front of us. (it's all worth it)

7. You know how to negotiate/    compromise/communicate.
You know how to negotiate with people around, you have your own "pambobola" skills that worked with the "ates". 
                           
Number 6. We have the same dream destination.
It's nice to know that we have the same places in mind to visit. Not a crowded place, we find peace and happiness in a hidden Valley or falls. And not all the people you'll meet in your lifetime would enjoy such simplicity in life the way we enjoyed it.
No plans, whereever our barefoot
Brings us.. :)

Number 5. You're like my living GPS, I'll never get lost when you're around.  
Well, no need to explain. You're my map reader, my guide in crossing pedestrian lanes. (kasi at this age hindi ako marunong tumawid. Haha)  

4. You're controlling/You can tame me.
With you beside me, my spoiled brat attitude didn't get anywhere. I became a kid who tends to follow what an older brother ordered her to do. (bawal pabebe! bawal arte. Haha!) If you said, jump then who am I to ask.

Number 3. With you there's no malice, no labels, just pure travel buddy.
No matter what label other people put in this insane setup like ours, we simply don't care. Because only the two of us will understand the logic of travelling together. (no more falling nor catching. Haha)

Number 2. I know you'll take me home safely.
You being a "kuya", I know I'll always come home safe and sound. I know I'll be home in one piece because one of your priorities in travelling is not just to enjoy but to be safe as well. If you think I can't do it, you won't push through with it. It's still better to be safe than sorry. :)

And the Number 1 on my list.
I Trust You with All of Me.
Trust is a big word, hard to earn from a person as they say. But being with you for quite a while made me feel that I'll be alright. You never took advantage of anything because you're a man with principles, dignity, ego, and everything. If it's anyone else, I don't know what could've happened to me. So with that, I thank your parents for instilling that gentle manner to you. 
I could not ask for any travel buddy but You. :)

So while we're still both free like a bird. Let's travel the world together while we can, let's go to places we're dreaming off. Let's live and enjoy life to the fullest my dear travel buddy. Thank you for accepting my insanity in terms of travelling. Haha! Looking forward to our next destination..!#
Less plan. Less disappointments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment