At Cagsawa Church

At Cagsawa Church
Taguan kami ni Mayon

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Kaye Galang Paa @ Aji House of Yakitori :)

Last Saturday, my Galang Paa brought me to Dasmarinas Cavite for a foodie adventure at Aji House of Yakitori :) This is a Japanese inspired restaurant slowly making its name in the market. So let me share to you the Japa-nice experience I had here.. :)

California Maki (Php 120.00)
We started the meal with this starter.
I can say there's really nothing special with it, just the typical maki we can usually find at any Japanese resto.. 
Aji's Kani Salad (Php 155.00)
This Aji Kani Salad is very refreshing in the palate. :) I loved the freshness of the different lettuce the have in this dish. And the dressing was superb. I can taste the puree mango they added in the dressing. And take note the dressing is their own kitchen creation. :) 

Tofu Garden Salad
(Php 155.00)
Since we finished the Kani Salad in less than 5 minutes, we opted to order another specialty salad that they offered. And this time, we ordered the Tofu Garden.
This one has an oriental taste for me because of the dressing that they used. 
But overall they're salads are both a thumbs up for us. :))

Katsu (Php 150.00)
This is the one I ordered, well for the price I paid for, it's worth it. The Katsu is tender as what I expected. I also liked the side coleslaw that they served and the rice was an A+ for me because it's heavy in the tummy and you will know that it's really a premium kind. :) 

Kaarage Wings (Php 160.00)
This is what Mama C. ordered since she was super hungry when we got there. And based from her these wings made her night. The wings were tender and you can really taste the Kaarage powder they used to its very bone. :) haha.. Btw, the Kaarage powder they are using is being imported from Tokyo, so you'll know it's really powerful and authentic.

Green Tea Iced Tea (Php 65.00)
This one is another recommendation from their resto. The Green tea is relaxing and very mild in taste. :) And you can bring home those cute bottles for remembrance. :))

French Pressed Coffee (Php 80.00)
Woah... After the #busoglusog session they offered this French pressed coffee to us. They have 3 variants of this famous coffee from Silang, Cavite. They have Robusta for mild coffee, they have Arabica for aromatic coffee, and the Barako, well no need to explain further. So I opted for the Barako since I'm getting sleepy after this foodie adventure (haha bondat mode) and I really got amazed to the Barako coffee they served It made me wide awake. I loved the smell of the freshly pressed Barako coffee. Another A+ for the coffee.

Me with Mama C, Tita W, and Kuya Mark of Aji
(this is before the eating session, Pero mukang busog na ako. Haha)
This is their menu board for their group meals..

The Arigatou Cup :))

This is me after the #busoglusog session :))

For an overall experience, I can say that this food trip at Aji House of Yakitori is worth a try and I recommend this to those from the South. I will definitely go back for their Salads and hopefully I can try their Tori House Specialty by that time. #

Food: 4/5
Price: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Ambiance: 5/5
Cleanliness: 5/5

For further details about Aji House of Yakitori, please click the link below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment