At Cagsawa Church

At Cagsawa Church
Taguan kami ni Mayon

Sunday, August 30, 2015

An Open Letter to An Almost....



Dear You,

I remember when I first saw you, you are being bullied by a nurse and an evil mom in the corridor of our office because they said, you're just pretending you got caught in an accident to avoid going to work.
I had nothing to do to stop them because I am too busy with someone else..
Days, months, a year, passed by; I had this biggest revelation of a heartbreak at the office. That's when it all started.

We are seatmates for almost three years now. We talked about any thing under the sun, we talked about family, love and heartbreaks, we talked about our dreams and aspirations in life, and even places we like to visit someday. At work they thought we were an item because I always come to the rescue when they are saying bad things about you. I will always be the first one to smile when you throw all your corny jokes. I always share what I have with you, from food to mugs, and anything that they thought should not be shared to "just a friend", but we were like that, always like that. And seems just damn fine with us. 

I wrote this letter for you, to tell you how thankful I am that I found someone I can lean during the days I simply wanted to give up. Thank you for always reminding me to smile every morning. Thank you for making me feel better about myself. And thank you for simply loving me.
I'm sorry if you think that I took you for granted or if I let you go. But always remember you'll always have someone in me that you can lean on. Always a friend in me.

There will never be an US in the world of romantic love, but there will always be an US in Friendship :) Thanks for being there for me, limitless. :) haha

Love Your Forever Angel, 
Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment